[AccessD] SMTP Server

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Dec 19 15:52:19 CST 2008

Do you mean you just want to *send* messages via SMTP.

In that case, you definitely don't want an SMTP Server - you want an SMTP
client.

Best solution for this is BLAT - you can get the executable version and shell
to it or use the DLL version and call it from your application.

To receive messages by SMTP is a whole different ballgame, but you could
probably knock something up fairly simply if you are originating all of your
own messages.  Essentially a listener application that handles about foru
different message/response occurences.