[AccessD] Reports To File

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Sun Dec 21 14:24:49 CST 2008

Rocky!

You are getting sluggish ol boy.  You totally missed the gag here.  Here is the premise.  If getting old sucks, then the action of sucking (which causes your face to contract and wrinkle (see any 2 year old sucking hard)), will cause greater and greater wrinkles on your face, A negative suck feedback cycle as indeed the more it sucks the worse it gets.

get it?!! ;)  Susan was making a joke about wrinkles being caused by sucking, not a judgement on how much botox you may need/want ;)

hehehehe...

merry xmas
Cheers
Darryl.