[AccessD] FW: Monday only! Free QuickBooks at Staples!

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Dec 23 00:37:35 CST 2008

Susan ran into the same problem.  I thought if she wrote a letter to Intuit
and Staples telling them how cheesed off she was and gave them to understand
that they created more ill will than good will with this half hearted promo
that they'd take care of her.  What do you think?

Somebody screwed the pooch here.  They should have, IMO, run the promo for
twenty four hours - no supply limit.

I went and got one just to support clients that need to interface QB to my
apps.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334