[AccessD] SMTP Server

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 04:22:04 CST 2008

Thanks for the link Gustav.
The miniRelay program that was mentioned in one of the postings there works
great on my XP. I will now try it on the Vista box.  It does away with the
need for IIS completely.  Documention is scarce, but it does work and it is
freeware and lightweight.
It can be obtained from http://www.netvicious.com/ (in spanish, but scroll
to the bottom and click on Descargo miniRelay to download it.
Max