[AccessD] Very OT: Flu (was: calculation query)

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Dec 24 06:03:03 CST 2008

Hi Helmut

I sure consider that given the implications I've just experienced. It is not free for us but the fee is low. However, when you normally are fresh and well, you don't think so much about it, and the flu is currently not epidemic here.
For elderly people (defined as 65+) and week persons, the vaccination is encouraged and offered for free because these people can die from an attack.

/gustav

>>> hkotsch at arcor.de 24-12-2008 10:33 >>>
Gustav, Gary,
don't you guys get flue shots (vaccination) every year. Here in Germany it
is very common that especially older people (over 50) get their flue shots
before the cold season starts. It is free, paid by the health insurance. It
doesn't prevent necessarily the lighter occasions of a flue but does a good
job on the dangerous ones.

Helmut