[AccessD] Faxing Software

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Dec 25 10:03:59 CST 2008

Gustav:

Looks good.  At the moment I loaded Win Fax Pro into a VM using VPC 2007,
partly so I could experiment with VPC.  So I run that VM in the background
all the time, now.  And I'll see how that goes.  If that gets inconvenient,
I'll get that Snappy Fax 4.0.  I'm running Vista Ultimate.  And I have to
say in spite of the misgivings, it runs just fine, although I have n't done
a lot of processing on that machine - still using the XP machine for most of
my development.  Vista is a backup/test bed/music machine.  I run Iceberg
Radio all day.

I did get a cool switch box at Fry's the other days which allows sharing of
keyboard, mouse, display AND speakers among four machines.  Totally USB.
And hotkey switchable from one machine to another.  So the Vista box and my
formar backup box - a P4 with XP - now share the peripherals.

Merry Christmas.

Rocky