[AccessD] Application Error logging

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Dec 30 13:44:18 CST 2008

John,

<<I have asked about a generic email and so far haven't found
anything that "just works, every where, every time".>>

  Basically, you need to talk directly to a SMTP server.  Even that however
is not foolproof, but it gets rid of about 90% of the hassle.

  You can use BLAT (script and shell out to call the command line or use the
DLL) or something like vbSendMail.

  I use the latter.  Wrapped a class around it with a template table to set
defaults for all the options and then call that from my apps.

Jim.