[AccessD] Generate DDL statements from an Access db?

Jack and Pat drawbridgej at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 3 15:27:59 CST 2008

Arthur,

I have a module called DataDictionary. It has procs DocumentTables,
FieldType and fjListPrimaryKeys. It creates a table called Data_Dictionary.
I use it for basic documentation of Table fields/columns.

I have attached the code as  ForArthur.bas

I also found a link to an Access DDL generator -- says it can be tried
before buying.
http://www.download3k.com/Software-Development/Editors-Tools/Download-DBWScr
ipt.html
I haven't tried it nor used it.

I don't know if either of these is helpful, but that's what I have that may
assist.

jack