[AccessD] Faxing reports from Access

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sun Feb 3 22:00:15 CST 2008

David

...Symantec's Winfax Pro SDK has sample code to link Access and WinFaxPro 10
http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/home_homeoffice/products/winfax/winfax10/files.html
...but do note the sdk is dated 1998 and no longer supported by Symantec.

...I dumped WinFax in favor of ZetaFax quite a while back ...it may cost
your client a bit to change but, imnsho, you and they will be much happier
with the end result and the ease of integration with Access.

William