[AccessD] A2k7 problems

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 07:50:05 CST 2008

I've got A2K7 installed and am experiencing something very strange. Almost
as soon as I enter the code window Access crashes. I have been able to get
away with a few keystrokes, sometimes even an entire line, and have
discovered that if I write a chunk of code in my text editor then paste it
in and quickly save, sometimes I can get away with that too. But in general
I crash and burn almost immediately in any code window.

I've applied the service pack and run the diagnostic tool with no joy.

Anyone got any idea what is causing this and how I might fix it?

TIA,
Arthur