[AccessD] Automation of word

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Feb 5 08:49:04 CST 2008

Max,

I am really just trying to figure out how to keep control of the word
instance.  The only thing that comes to mind (other than William's
suggestion of running code inside word itself) is to somehow prevent my
instance of word from closing, thus forcing the user to switch back to
Access to let me have control again.  At that point I can save, close and
cleanup.

If you know how to prevent your instance of Word from closing I think that
would be enough.  Otherwise suggestions on how to do this are appreciated.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting