[AccessD] Faxing reports from Access

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Tue Feb 5 11:34:38 CST 2008

Thanks for both of these.  I am still working through a solution with
the IT department.  They don't want to put a modem on the servers to
restrict hackers dialing in. (They do have broadband on the server though).

What they are looking at is using another computer which is on the
network and does have a fax modem.

Will keep you all posted.

David