[AccessD] How to Supress the "Click to Cancel" dialog box whenyou are printing reports

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.eu
Fri Feb 8 01:49:27 CST 2008

There is a way to see if the job was canceled before the print was
finished, but I'm not sure if this is a solution for you, because it's
not a cancel the calcellation...

But you could use it to flag something and print the job again next
time.
I use it for printing invoices to make sure they are printed and mark
them as printed. If cancelled the incvoices will be printed next time
someone prints invoices.

If this would help you mail me directly cause i'm really busy and not
folowing the list every day.
(I will post it via the list)

Erwin