[AccessD] change tab control's page on open...

Tue Feb 12 15:12:14 CST 2008

Well this little piece of code would do the trick...

Private Sub Form_Load()
Dim nPage As Long
    nPage = Month(Date)
    tabControl1.Pages(nPage - 1).SetFocus
End Sub

But I wonder what these 12 tab pages are doing. I hope you don't have a
table structure where there are different fields for different month's data
entry instead of just one set of fields and a date time stamp on each
record.

Lambert

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Kostas
Konstantinidis
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 3:14 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [AccessD] change tab control's page on open...

hi group,
In a form I use a subform with a 12 pages tab control inside the titles are
01 to 12 which means 12 months of a year

What I want to do is when the system's date changes
my form to be able to open on the corresponding tab page
e.g. when the system date will be 01/03/2008 my form to be
open on tab conttrol's page with the title 03

Is that effectible

thank's a lot
/kostas