[AccessD] Syntax for setting button with event procedure

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Wed Feb 13 17:51:41 CST 2008

"syntax right where the form name is a variable".  Aaaah, I know how to do that in Excel, still nutting out Access. Suprised at just how much difference there is between Excel VBA and Access VBA.  who would have thought that?...

hehe.. You can tell the Aussies and New Zelanders as they are usually up much earlier than the rest of the list ;)

as for which state; "denial" and "frustration" seem to be where I am at most these days. hehehe, seriously, I live in Victoria, Melbourne - in deep south Oz. :)