[AccessD] MDB on the web

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Feb 14 18:02:05 CST 2008

Hi Jim,

Yes, MS SQL is a good modern alternative but if you use MS Access and if
there is no that much workload on Web Server MS Access mdb could be good
enough...

...AFAIK ASP.NET 2.0 runtime by default has just 12 worker threads for one
web app, and it's an easy task to serialize code execution of critical code
paths...

...I personally do use MS SQL with Web apps but for small/not heavy loaded
web apps MS Access backend should work well I'd expect...

--
Shamil