[AccessD] Set Reference using VBA

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Sun Feb 17 16:44:50 CST 2008

Hey all,

I know this can be done in Excel and am hoping it can be done in access.  Can I get Access to look for and set a reference to a .dll file using code?

Bascially I want to automate the (from the VBE) Tools > Reference > Set Reference > (Browse > select > Ok).

Many thanks

Regards
Darryl.

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended for the named addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. It is your responsibility to check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.  No warranty is made that this material is free from computer virus or any other defect or error.  Any loss/damage incurred by using this material is not the sender's responsibility.  The sender's entire liability will be limited to resupplying the material.