[AccessD] help - syntax for subform

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Mon Feb 18 18:19:29 CST 2008

Oh....OK. The SecureForm() routine does work with the form object as it a)
sets form properties (AllowAdditions / AllowDeletions to false) and then b)
cycles thru the controls setting them to disabled/locked etc...

How would the SecureSubForm routine need to work if not with the form
object?

Here is a bit of that SecureForm() code:
---------------------------------------
Set frmIn = Forms(strformname)
Forms(strformname).Form.AllowDeletions = False
Forms(strformname).Form.AllowAdditions = False

    For Each ctl In frmIn.Controls
            Select Case ctl.Tag
            Case "NoLock"

            'If ctl.Tag = "NoLock" Then          'If the control has a tag
which reads 'NoLock' then it should be visible and enabled (eg. the Close
button every form will have this tag).

                Select Case ctl.ControlType
                        Case acImage
                            ctl.Visible = True