[AccessD] Print settings problems with 2003.

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed Feb 20 11:27:15 CST 2008

I recently had a customer who reported a chart report was being cut off on
the right margin - in Preview and on Print.  This was consistent for him.

But a person he worked with did not have that problem with the same report
printed or previewed at the same time.

My response was to have IT look at his laptop and update the printer
drivers.  I haven't heard back so I am assuming that he can now print the
reports correctly.

Best of luck,
Dan