[AccessD] Word constant list for VBA

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Feb 21 17:08:29 CST 2008

I've got a little "Com Browser" utility that comes with PowerBasic

"The PowerBASIC COM Browser is an application that exposes the Interfaces,
Methods and Properties of COM Objects, as described by type-library files. The
PowerBASIC COM Browser serves a dual purpose - to export an Interface Structure
of a COM Object for early-binding purposes in your PowerBASIC code, and to
provide syntax reference and context-help on the Interface members exposed by a
COM Object."

I've just run it on my "Microsoft Word 10.0 Object Library 8.2" and extracted the 2674
enumerations to a text file - only a few seconds work.  It took another 30 seconds with a good
text editor using Find/Replace to turn the whole file into a set of Const Public declarations
suitable for use in VBA.

I've uploaded it to http://www.lexacorp.com.pg/Misc/WordEnums.zip

Enjoy,
Stuart