[AccessD] OT: Friday non-humour

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 19:57:38 CST 2008

I would soooo love to figure out how to play that whenever a program
crashes. Wouldn't that be great as the intro to an error handler? The
innocent client using your app, diligently working away, when suddenly... It
just needs a soundtrack, maybe from the movie Contact when the transporter
breaks up.

Arthur