[AccessD] (no subject)

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Feb 25 14:09:30 CST 2008

...that means she has to possibly scroll through all the records ...use a
LIKE filter to greatly narrow the list to quickly find the one she needs
...type in an F she gets all the Fs ...add an A and she gets all the FAs in
a filtered list where she just clicks on the name she wants to open a single
record form or report ...I've sent her a sample off list.

William