[AccessD] Conditional Formatting bug?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 16:59:41 CST 2008

The formatted column calls a function and returns a currency value that is
positive or negative or zero. The name of the column is CalculatedBalance.
There are two formatting rules:

Condition1: Field Value is greater than zero, paint the foreground green.
Condition2: Field Value is less than zero, paint the foreground red.

The behavior is that all non-zero values are painted green. Zero values are
left alone (black on white).

Arthur