[AccessD] OT: For Gustav

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jan 7 08:17:03 CST 2008

Hi Max

That's right. It's a season business but that includes some weeks in the Autumn:

http://www.tivoli.dk/composite-4588.htm

/gustav

>>> max.wanadoo at gmail.com 07-01-2008 15:02:13 >>>

>>are "always" open.
Is that true, Gustav?
Last time I went there the Tivoli gardens were closed (can't remember month,
but it was cold, so probably late Autumn time)
Max