[AccessD] OT: LEGO Mindstorms NXT

Robert L. Stewart robert at webedb.com
Mon Jan 7 12:26:08 CST 2008

Shamil,

My daughter (8) definitely believes in Ded Marose (spelling, Father Frost).
She got a Webkinz stuffed toy that was sitting on the printer in the
computer run with a note written in Russian. She thought that she would
not get anything since she was not in Russian any more.

A blessed Christmas to you and your family.

Robert, Inna, and Anya.