[AccessD] Access 2007

Robert robert at servicexp.com
Wed Jan 9 12:53:06 CST 2008

John,
 Come on now, tell us how you really feel about it? :-).

I also don't like the new ribbon system, hate it more like it.

First "adopter" sales for Office 2007 sales where much greater then with
2003, not that it means much...

My biggest problem (not withstanding the ribbon system) with A07 is how
to secure my table links, query's, tables and such, and how much slower
designing in it is.

Oh, and the solution for the original posted problem was simple (stupid
really). In earlier versions you could call a sub from the event
=ClickMe(27), (not really supposed to be able to do that but can). In
Access 2007 they fixed that "loop hole" so you can only call a function
like that.

WBR
~Robert