[AccessD] Access 2007

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Jan 9 17:16:09 CST 2008

I have to agree on the eye candy, John.   Of course, I feel the same way
about WinXP and immediately turned off as much of the teletubby
interface as I could when I moved to it.  LOL  Others may like or hate
the ribbons in Office 2007, but to me they're visual overload.  They
take up way more space than simple menus and they're too in-your-face
for my comfort.  Fortunately, I'm working in .Net now, but I still have
friends and colleagues who work in Access, so I try to keep up.  I may
have to drop that last idea, though. ;-<

Charlotte Foust