[AccessD] Access 2007

Robert robert at servicexp.com
Thu Jan 10 08:45:51 CST 2008

..Having installed (on a Pent 4 2.8ghz, 1.5 gigs of ram) the Vista Biz
version, and promptly (2 months) removing it, for me option 3 is the
winner.... :-(

I do think with a new dual core system, it maybe something to take
another gander at, but then again I would have to buy 2 new printers,
and scanner.. :-(

WBR
~Robert