[AccessD] Database Normalization

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 11:18:25 CST 2008

Arthur:
Well, I am going to buy it.  Somebody has to put some pennies in your
pocket, so it might as well be me.  BUT I won't ever, ever, use paypal.  I
get too many emails telling me to update my paypal account and I don't have
one, so I know they are all scamming paypal like mad.  Is there an
alternative?
Thanks
Max