[AccessD] Poll: who's using Access 2007

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jan 11 10:37:12 CST 2008

Hi Mark

I think this is the case for most larger corporations. One of my former emplyoees is now the IT manager at a subsidiary of one of the largest medical corporations with more than 25,000 employees in total.
After extensive research and planning, in November 2007 they initiated the world-wide roll-out of Windows XP and Office XP.
Note, this is by all measures a progressive and very well organized corporation. But careful.

/gustav

>>> markamatte at hotmail.com 11-01-2008 17:24:41 >>>

The company I work for is currently moving from NT to XP...and Office 97 to Office XP...and when I say currently...I mean still converting.  I am curious about the newer versions...but unless I start developing outside of work...I haven't been able to justify spending any time or money on newer versions.

Mark