[AccessD] OT: Proverbs

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 13:06:20 CST 2008

1  Home  is  where  you  hang  your  @.
2  The  e-mail  of  the  species  is  more  deadly  than  the  mail.
3  A  journey  of  a  thousand  sites  begins  with  a  single  click
4  You  can't  teach  a  new  mouse  old  clicks
5  Great  groups  from  little  icons  grow.
6  Speak  softly  and  carry  a  cellular  phone.
7  C:\  is  the  root  of  all  directories.
8  Oh,  what  a  tangled  web-site  we  weave  when  first  we  practice.
9  Pentium  wise,  pen  and  paper  foolish.
10  The  modem  is  the  message
11  Too  many  clicks  spoil  the  browse.
12  The  geek  shall  inherit  the  earth.
13  There's  no  place  like  home  page.
14  Don't  byte  off  more  than  you  can  view.
15  Fax  is  stranger  than  fiction
16  What  boots  up  must  come  down.
17  Windows  will  never  cease.
18  Virtual  reality  is  its  own  reward.
19  Modulation  in  all  things
20  Give  a  man  a  fish  and  you  feed  him  for  a  day;  teach  him  to
use  the  Net  and  he  won't  bother  you  for  weeks