[AccessD] Poll: Who's using Vista

pcs at azizaz.com pcs at azizaz.com
Fri Jan 11 20:21:02 CST 2008

1) and 2)
- Frustrating experience - many times tempted to rip it out
and go back to XP. Then I remind myself: MS is working on
getting Vista better, and perhaps - it could just be that -
that I am missing something .... I have turned User Account
Control off though - am slowly getting used to the setting
of permissions on folders and files... something new to get
used to from the days you could roam all over the harddrives
and access any file without any security system lifting a
finger... but necessary I guess in these "inter connected"
times .... I have AVG antivirus and Comodo firewall
installed, I don't visit 'weird' sites or download
executable files indiscriminately .... and I guess I just
have to trust AVG and Comodo
regards
borge