[AccessD] Row number in form

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jan 22 09:08:38 CST 2008

Hi Susan

It does, in fact it _is_ that record number.

You can use it in a multi-user environment if you don't rely on it as a kind of unique Id as you may get duplicate entries in the table behind for this field.

/gustav

>>> ssharkins at gmail.com 22-01-2008 15:59:32 >>>
So, this displays a record number, similar to the form's navigational
toolbar? I'm not why you'd need anything extra in a multi-user
environment -- wouldn't this rely on the form's recordset and not the data
source?

Susan H.