[AccessD] SQL INSERT Question

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 14:39:17 CST 2008

I HATE COMPUTERS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocky,

1 of my programs uses the same syntax to update a memo field...so I took your example and very easily re-created your error...which confused me, since they were so similar and did exactly the same thing...and mine ran...

...so I started getting rid of things I knew worked...even changing table names to something shorter...then I was left with only 1 thing I had not changed,,,so my logic told me this MUST be the problem...so I changed it...and the error was no more.

Million Dollar answer: I changed the field name From Note...to Notes.

Maybe Note is a reserved word?

Thanks,

Mark A. MAtte