[AccessD] Mail Merge

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 10:18:10 CST 2008

Rocky,

Not saying this is the answer...but I was having some problems with an app that went from 97 to xp...out of 30 machines only about 8 had the issue.  There were no missing references...just the code failed in an illogical place.  It turned out to be a DLL issue...not one that was missing in references...but actually not in the list at all.

Apparently, if you have DAO 3.6 referenced and 3.51 is not on the computer...you 'might' have strange issues.  There was a MS article about it, but I can't find it now.

Again, not saying its the issue...just some thoughts.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte