[AccessD] Today's User Request

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Jan 24 19:22:28 CST 2008

They're on 11 x 17 now and were insistent on getting so much stuff on the
page that it would be almost impossible to read.  I put the text boxes at 7
points and tried to reduce the space between rows as much as possible.
Guess they can't read 7 point so I bumped it to 8.   They'll like that
better but won't be happy about the loss of a couple lines at the bottom of
the page.

Rocky