[AccessD] Today's User Request

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Jan 25 07:32:07 CST 2008

It was actually more of a Friday OT post.   We all get unusual requests from
time to time.  I thought this one was particularly cute - along the lines of
'can't you put 12 gallons of crap in this 10 gallon bucket?'.  Defies the
laws of physics, doesn't it?  Make the font bigger so it's readable but keep
the same amount of information on the page.

Rocky