[AccessD] Word Table to text Import to Access -Got It

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Sat Jan 26 11:12:01 CST 2008

Hey Susan
It was the nonprinting paragraph style character that was causing my
problem. As I mentioned not being proficient Word I have come up with a
quick manual way (using find and replace and tracking) to strip out the
nonprinting paragraph style characters. Some Word gurus will probably
say it is crude but it works.

Thanks again