[AccessD] Data Encryption

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jan 28 03:30:20 CST 2008

Hi Max

Yes, you may need that kind of security.
My suggestion only covers such cases where, say, the data are copied to a cd which may get lost (as we have seen!)

/gustav

>>> max.wanadoo at gmail.com 28-01-2008 10:18:24 >>>
Hi Gustav.

Very good.

I have a similar function that I use at record/field level but I don't put
the code in the main mdb.  What I have done is to create a stand alone MDB
which has the password code within it.  This is then converted to an MDE.
>From the main MDB (FE), I set this MDE as a Reference and I then make use of
the functions within from the FE MDB. (Tools/References/Browse to it).

Just one more level of security.

Max