[AccessD] Old Dog New Tricks

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Mon Jan 28 15:38:41 CST 2008

Hey Rocky
I do not know if your are replying to me.
I agree the fat years have gone, I am in basically the same boat.
But I had an interesting thing happen in January, I company that had
bought another company phoned me to say they had found an old program I
had designed in 2001 and they want to buy the my code. I nearly choked,
I said that is 7 years ago.  They said it is so simple and clean , just
what we needed. Go figure.