[AccessD] 2007<-->2003

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jan 29 10:37:30 CST 2008

Hi Arthur

That version of VMware costs money.
The free versions run on top of either Linux or Windows.

The server version lets you create a bunch of virtual machines: Linux, Windows, DOS, whatever. An amazing product which has turned installation, configuration and remote management (not to say backup) of servers up/down in small businesses like ours.

/gustav

>>> fuller.artful at gmail.com 29-01-2008 17:28:18 >>>
How much overhead does VMWare demand? What I can't seem to get my head
around is how to install it as The Bottom-most OS so that it's not riding
atop XP or whatever. How do you do that?

A.