[AccessD] OT: FOXPRO compact decrease dbf size - important

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Wed Jan 30 09:43:11 CST 2008

Thanks Arthur
I did try the REINDEX and that definitely cut the size down. I had tried
the PACK but wasn't sure whether I had coded it correctly - will try
again - though it could just be there is nothing to delete.

It is a shame they don't have a similar compact like Access.

BTW - if anyone else sent a reply from 1:30 EST yesterday to 10:30 AM
est today - I did not receive it...Not sure whether it was our email or
the DatabaseAdvisors who was not sending/receiving

Thanks

* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (w) mailto:aa1160 at nysemail.state.ny.us

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.