[AccessD] Client cannot view reports in Citrix environment from Access 2003

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 14:12:34 CST 2008

I have this very problem on Access databases if I have a combination
printer/scanner/copier set as the default printer. If I have a
standard printer as my default printer then I can open and design
reports. I wonder if the same issue would apply in the Citrix
environment?

I first had users have this problem and it was driving us crazy. We
had computer support reinstall Office and that did nothing. Everything
else on the system worked fine. When I moved to a different area and
changed my own default printer to a combo device all of a sudden it
happened to MY system too. So I now have my default printer set for a
plain old laserjet down the hall. I can still print to the combo
device, it just can't be the default printer. Weird but true.

GK