[AccessD] OT Signatures?

Tue Jul 1 13:28:29 CDT 2008

<quote>

"Sen. McCain will bring a lifetime of experience to the campaign... Sen.

Obama will bring a speech that he gave." Hillary Clinton

</quote>

Senators McCain, Obama and Clinton know as much about Access as I know about
trying to run a government. Actually they probably know even less. So why do
we have to hear about them every time the our libertarian (code for
Republican who won't admit it) William Hindeman makes a posting to the list?

Lambert