[AccessD] Connection string to web mdb

steve scapistrant at symphonyinfo.com
Wed Jul 2 09:14:03 CDT 2008

Oh...Well, that explains it clearly enough. Thank you!

I can deal with the drive mapping method, which works fine for MY machine,
but in my ideal world I want this tool to be distributable, which means I
won't know the user's current mapping assignments.  I can write code that
establishes a drive mapping (in this case, to the website) on the fly to a
specific letter, but I'm not sure how the code can assess which drive
letters are available.  I'll do some research, but if anyone has
ready-to-eat advice, I would appreciate it.

Thanks again, Gustav.

Steve Capistrant