[AccessD] MDB Refresh interval

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Wed Jul 2 06:37:11 CDT 2008

Hey All
I have been doing some testing on a program, deleting a group of
records  when muiltiple users are online working in the same bound form.
I was getting at times error messages, on one machine when I deleted a
group of  records on  another machine. In fact  the one machine would
lose the record source at times.
Now a question for the network experts, I dropped the refresh rate from
60 down to 20 seconds, and the problem seems to have gone away.  Is this
coincidence or would doing this really eleviate the problem.