[AccessD] Article on stuff broken in Access 2007

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 11:05:54 CDT 2008

I do. And I think that it has lots of cool new features, although I admit
that it sometimes takes me a long time to find commands which in older
versions I could readily find. (An example would be "Backup database". Who
would have thought to click on the big button and then select Manage? But
now that I know where that command lives, I'm growing used to it.

One thing that I still haven't figured out: you can create a form styled
"split form" I think it's called, and you get a sort of form-subform thing
where one half is a single-row form and the other is a datasheet-style form.
But it keeps creating it so that the datasheet is at the bottom when the
logical placement (IMO) would be datasheet at the top and single-form below.
I have tried dozens of things to make it do what I want and I cannot find
it.

Arthur