[AccessD] OT: Dual Monitors

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Mon Jul 7 14:05:42 CDT 2008

No.  Assuming, like in an earlier post, this is a fairly new machine, it's
simple.
Plug in the monitor.  Right click on the windows desktop (I'm assuming Win
XP) and select properties.  Goto the Settings tab.  Click on the '2' monitor
and check "Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor"  Clikc apply and you
are done.

BTW, this was written using both so that I could read the properties page on
one while I typed in the other.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
812.523.1017