[AccessD] OT: Dual Monitors

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Mon Jul 7 18:59:18 CDT 2008

Most of our laptops at work are set up like this.  I would imagine it depends on your video card being able to support dual monitors.  You usually have numerous options on how you want to set it up (such as having the laptop in landscape mode, and the LCD in portrait etc).

I find it help to have the both lined up appox the same height and make sure the the left monitor is actually on the left - otherwise mouse behaviour gets a little odd.

Other than those quirks it works great.

cheers
Darryl.