[AccessD] Show new blank record on a subform of a subform

rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Thu Jul 10 09:30:16 CDT 2008

We have subform on a tab control.  The form the tab control is on, is a
subform of the main form.  We want the subform  on the tab contorl to go to
a new blank record when we click on the tab that the subform is on.  We've
tried setting the default properties of the form to DataEntry=Yes,
AddRecords=Yes but it always opens to the first existing record.

Any ideas.

Rusty Hammond
IT Dept. - B-20
CPI Qualified Plan Consultants, Inc.
(620) 793-8473 ext. 416
rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received,
scanned or otherwise recorded by the CPI Qualified Plan Consultants, Inc.
corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival, monitoring or review
by, and/or disclosure to, someone other than the recipient.